EdVenture shares a campus with the South Carolina State Museum and is located in the heart of the Vista along the beautiful Congaree River.
211 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Traveling from West
- From I-26 East, continue toward downtown Columbia on I-126.
- Take the Huger Street exit.
- Continue four blocks to the intersection of Gervais Street. Turn right.
- The Entrance to EdVenture Children’s Museum's parking lot is on your immediate right.
Traveling from East
- From Highway 378/76, continue as name changes to Garners Ferry Road.
- Name changes again to Devine Street.
- At Dreher High School, bear right onto Millwood Avenue.
- Turn left onto Gervais Street, remaining on Highway 76.
- Continue 19 blocks past State House to museum parking lot on right.
Traveling from North
- From I-77 South, continue toward Downtown Columbia on SC-277.
- SC-277 becomes Bull Street.
- At State Hospital, turn right onto Elmwood Avenue.
- Continue on Elmwood 10 blocks to Huger Street Exit.
- Bear left onto Huger Street.
- Continue four blocks to intersection of Gervais Street. Turn right.
- Entrance to museum parking lot is on immediate right.
Traveling from South
- From I-26 West, take exit 111B toward West Columbia.
- Follow Highway 1 through West Columbia and across the Gervais Street bridge to Columbia.
- Immediately after bridge, museum is on your left.
- Turn left at next intersection onto Huger Street.
- Follow signs to Huger Street entrance of museum parking lot.