You’ll never forget your visit to EdVenture, whether on a school field trip or a visit with any group of 15 or more!
Organized groups such as home school support groups, churches, MOPS and service organizations are strongly encouraged to make a reservation. This allows your group to enjoy a discounted admission of $8.50 per person, for a self-led exploration.
- Reservations are required two weeks in advance to receive discounted admission rate.
- Visits include two hours of exploration time in the museum.
- One adult chaperone (age 16+) per seven children is required.
- Admission fee is $8.50 per person.
- NEW this year! Extend your EdVenture Experience for an additional 60 minutes for only $1.50 per person.
Other Types of Visits
Home School Groups
Home School Groups are welcome to make reservations at any time and choose from the program times mentioned in Field Trip Programs; however, Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. are set aside specifically for those visitors.
For reservations or if you need more information, please email us or call (803) 400-1151.