Become a member and share the EdVenture! Your family will enjoy BIG savings when you become museum members. More than just an incredible value, EdVenture memberships offer your family a year full of benefits and lots of memories!
EdVenture Members - $129
- Unlimited free museum admission for one year
- 2 adults and all named children
- Automatic subscription to EdVenture E-news
- Admission to Members Only Mondays and Toddler TakeOver (September-May)
- EdVenture Member Express Line (during busy times)
- 6 Guest Passes ($69 value)
- Enrollment in the EdVenture Birthday Club
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- 15% discount on programs, special events, Camp EdVenture, and birthday parties
EDDIE’s Fan Club Members - $329
All the benefits of EdVenture Membership PLUS:
- 1 Additional Adult (up to 3 adults)
- 12 Guest Passes ($138 value)
- 1 complimentary EDDIE’s Birthday Bash ($205 value)
Gift memberships may be purchased at any level listed above. If you would like to purchase a gift membership please click on the “Enroll” button at the desired level above. You will then be directed to join or renew. Once you make a selection, there will be a check box where you can select to send the benefits to a different family. Once you select this box, you will be prompted to enter the receiving family’s information.
- Gift memberships will be mailed directly to the receiving family. The donor family will receive a thank you note that will also serve as confirmation that the gift membership has been mailed.
- Gift memberships may also be purchased at the Welcome Center during regular museum hours or by calling 803 400 1171.
*All memberships are non-refundable. All memberships are valid for one full year from date of purchase. Please note that members will be asked for photo identification upon each visit to the museum.
First Families Society
This special group of families experiences the benefits of museum membership while providing a level of donor support for needed programs and services.
Learn more about Individual Giving
Corporate Friends Society
Joining EdVenture’s Corporate Friends Society provides your company the satisfaction of making a charitable contribution while offering great benefits such as guest passes and discounts on our museum’s facility rentals.
Learn more about Corporate Giving
Community Partners Program
EdVenture is committed to providing an outstanding interactive educational experience for all children in South Carolina by offering a special membership program to non-profit organizations serving youth in Richland and/or Lexington counties, Click here the link below to learn more about the Community Partners Program.
Learn more about the Community Partners Program
(28K PDF, opens in a new browser window)