Make your next field trip exciting and educational! Our curriculum-based “EdVentures” are designed to meet standards in science, math, social studies, language arts and health. Our programs place a strong emphasis on problem solving and critical thinking to complement your classroom instruction.
- Field trips last 120 minutes including a 45 minute program filled with age-appropriate, SC Educational Standards-based activities led by an EdVenture educator. The remaining 75 minutes of the visit are devoted to museum exploration.
- Field trips can be scheduled for Tuesday through Friday.
- The minimum number of participants is 15. Students may be divided into groups in order to ensure a successful program.
- One adult is required for every seven children.
- During your visit, feel free to stop by EdCetera®, the EdVenture store.
- Fun and educational: students will enjoy 120 minutes of stimulating, hands-on programming — EdVenture style!
- Standards-based instruction: all exhibits visited are designed on standards-based curriculum. For specific SC Educational Standards in each of our group programs, please view our list of programs.
- Student admission fee is $8.50 per child for program or $6.50 per child for self-led exploration.
- One chaperone per every seven children is required. Chaperones pay $5.00 per person.
- Teachers are welcome free with their group.
- You may opt for an extended stay (60 additional minutes) for an extra $1.50 per person.