Building a Love of Learning
EdVenture is a 501c3 Registered Non-Profit educational institution dedicated to creating new generations of lifelong learners through museum experiences, programming and camps. Helping shape a new generation of people who love to learn is at the core of all we do. In fact, our mission is to inspire children, youth and the adults who care about them to experience the joy of learning as individuals, as families and as a community.
To create new generations of lifelong learners.
To inspire children, youth, and the adults who care about them to experience the joy of learning.
- Service: We live to make the world better by being kind and respectful, working smart and hard, and putting others' needs first, whenever we can.
- Honesty: We tell the truth, treat people fairly, and make things clear.
- Innovation: We search relentlessly for new possibilities and celebrate creativity in all of its forms.
- Joy: Inspired by the way young children enthusiastically embrace learning, we approach our work with humor, gratitude for all we have, and a refusal to take ourselves too seriously.
On November 8, 2003, EdVenture opened its doors— and its heart— to the children and families of South Carolina.
Since that time, we've put smiles on countless faces!
- 3,000,000+ visitors
- 400,000+ outreach participants
- 250,000+ field trip attendees
- 5,000+ summer campers
- 3,900+ after schoolers
We have also hosted more than 3,500 birthday parties with more than 150,000 guests.
We have since expanded into two other South Carolina communities. EdVenture Hartsville, presented by the Byerly Foundation, opened its doors in 2018 and EdVenture Myrtle Beach opened its doors in 2019.
Tax ID Number: 571013857
EdVenture is a Community Impact Parter
View our 2017-2018 Impact Report:
View our 2018-2019 Impact Report:
Here is a look at our 2016-2017 Fiscal Year 990