Every child deserves enriching experiences that spark a lifelong love of learning. That’s why EdVenture experiences are barrier-free whether visitors are challenged by physical or social accessibility issues.
- Most exhibits meet or exceed federal and ADA requirements.
- At EdVenture Columbia, elevators serve each of the museum’s floors.
- All bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible.
- Parking for people with disabilities is available.
- Service animals welcome.
- Families who receive SNAP, WIC or Medicaid benefits receive $2 admission per person. (Must present proof of assistance i.e SNAP/Medicaid card or WIC Voucher)