The public relations staff at EdVenture is here to facilitate the details of your trip to the museum and to help provide access to information and photos. Please explore our website to learn more about EdVenture, and feel free to call or email us with any questions.
Media Visit Requirements
EdVenture is happy to provide assistance to media professionals who are interested in visiting the museum. We are available to assist you with story development, interviews, coordinating on-site photography and videography requests, and providing images of exhibitions, programs, and special events. Members of the media are invited to visit the museum at any time. However, we ask that you call ahead before coming to the museum so that we can make the best use of your time.
Erin McDonald, Marketing Manager
Autumn Fowler, Assistant to the CEO
Photos and/or videos taken at EdVenture Children's Museum and associated events may be posted online in online photo albums, on photo/video sharing sites such as Flickr and YouTube and, and/or on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, WordPress, and Instagram. By paying admission to EdVenture and/or attending an event, photos and videos of you at the event may be published in any or all of the above-mentioned media and devices at the sole discretion of EdVenture Children's Museum. By your attendance at EdVenture, you are consenting to photographs being taken and shared through the above-listed platform(s) unless you expressly revoke your consent at the front desk. Thank you!
Recent Press Releases
- EdVenture partners with the South Carolina Department of Education
- EdVenture is Now Open
- EdVenture to Re-open on July 14th
- EdVenture and Colgate’s Smiles, Bright Futures® to offer Dental Screenings
- EdVenture Children's Museum announces Rawl Farms Exhibit
- EdVenture Children’s Museum announces Santa’s Arrival on Friday, November 29th
- EdVenture Children’s Museum Honors Those Who Serve Our Country
- EdVenture presents Halloween Hoopla
- EdVenture to kick off Fire Prevention Week by hosting “Tame the Flame” event – Sept. 28
- EdVenture School and Group Field Trips
- EdVenture presents Diced
- EdVenture presents Great Friend to Kids award to Ray and Karen Tanner at 4th annual FROST Gala
- EdVenture announces New Satellite Location in Hartsville, SC
- Countdown to Kindergarten kicks off at EdVenture
- EdVenture opens new FLIGHT exhibit