Every child deserves enriching experiences that spark a lifelong love of learning. That’s why EdVenture experiences are barrier-free whether visitors are challenged by physical or social accessibility issues.
- Most exhibits meet or exceed federal and ADA requirements.
- All bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible.
- Handicapped parking is available on the side of the museum near the main entrance.
- Service animals welcome.
- Families who receive SNAP, WIC or Medicaid benefits receive $2 admission per person. (Must present proof of assistance i.e SNAP/Medicaid card or WIC Voucher)
Food & Allergies
- Food and drinks are not allowed in exhibit areas.
- All birthday party or special event balloons must be Mylar. No latex.
- School weekday afternoons are low-traffic visiting times.