We make giving back to the community a little more fun. With a wide array of events and programs throughout the year, we’re always on the lookout for volunteers. You bring the enthusiasm; we’ll provide the training!
EdVenture volunteers serve in a variety of areas, including after school mentoring, exhibits education, special events, and more.
What does EdVenture look for in volunteers?
- A commitment to serving EdVenture guests with joy, positivity, and initiative.
- An appreciation for the life-changing power of education.
- A willingness to serve as a team player alongside staff and other volunteers.
- For volunteers serving on the museum floor, the ability to volunteer for at least three hours per month.
Are you a professional or retired professional looking to give back to your community? EdVenture is looking for skills based volunteers to utilize their talents and make a difference in the lives of the children that we serve.
- Community Outreach
- Facilities and Grounds Maintenance
- Field Trip Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Painting Professional
- Mascot Brand Ambassador
To become a volunteer at EdVenture, please select your corresponding group below and proceed to filling out the volunteer application. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with you with further instruction.