At EdVenture, inspiring children with the wish to learn is at the core of all we do. We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to experience that moment when the spark of curiosity ignites or the window to new possibilities opens.
For every child we welcome through our doors, there are thousands who will never have that opportunity.
We are working to change this, but we need your help.
Yes, Every Child is an initiative to provide access to educational programming for underserved children and families through targeted community outreach and reduced museum admission, and reduced membership fees.
Regardless of cultural, ethnic, geographic, or socio-economic barriers, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to participate in and grow from the unique educational experiences of EdVenture.
Our vision to create the next generation of lifelong learners was developed with all children in mind. Contributions to Yes, Every Child support a multitude of initiatives designed to provide underserved children and families with greater access to EdVenture. Examples include:
- Families who receive SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid benefits receive $2 admission per person. (Up to 6 people)
- EdVenture's Community Partners Program allows youth-serving organizations in Richland and Lexington to provide free access for small groups and families they serve.
Reduced Membership Fees (Yes, Every Family)
- Families with a combined household income of under $29,000 per year may qualify for a $19 family membership! (Compared to the $129 current membership fee - nearly an 85% savings!)
- Yes, Every Family Memberships receive full member benefits and are valid for a full year.
- Qualified families must complete the application and provide the first page of their current tax return and return by e-mail to or to any EdVenture location (Columbia, Hartsville, or Myrtle Beach).
- Qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited. Renewal is not guaranteed. We encourage families to only apply for this membership if they intend to use it more than 9 times per year.
- Download the application HERE.
- Questions? Please contact Marketing Manager, Erin McDonald at .
Yes, Every Family Memberships are supported by: Nephron Pharmaceutical Corporation, Lipscomb Family Foundation and Timmons Group.
- EdVenture-To-Go makes museum programs mobile for rural communities across the state.
- Support for translation of educational materials allows bi-lingual educators to take the EdVenture experience to Hispanic and Latino communities.
- Through a variety of health programs addressing health disparities among low-income families, EdVenture serves as a catalyst for building strong communities.
C.G. Fuller Foundation
Wells Fargo (Summer 2020)